Saturday, April 02, 2011

Swinging into Spring

We are finally getting a true taste of the weather to come, and I think all of Minneapolis is getting anxious! Everybody and their s.o., kids, and pets were out at the lake walking, jogging, bike riding, rollerblading, and taking in the warmer temperatures, clear blue sky, and sunshine. I'm so happy we made it outside too. It gets difficult sometimes to go on outings as time gets sucked up by getting ready for the day, naps and feeding schedules. Gee, even packing the diaper bag takes 10 minutes. Alas, we did it and had a grand time. Harper loves to people and pet watch as we stroll around the lake, and this time I made a detour to the kiddie park. The following pictures aren't the best as I took them on my phone, but it gives you a taste of Harper's excitement. He was giggling and smiling and really enjoying himself. So fun!



1 comment:

Jana said...

So cute and fun! I wish we had a baby-seat swing like this around here...