Saturday, April 23, 2011

Little Boy Haircut


Josh and I took Harper over to Pixie Salon for his first real haircut. He was very well behaved and mostly was curious as to what the hairdresser was doing and what those strange sounds were as she snipped and razored. I held him on my lap as Josh snapped photos here and there. The hairdresser probably thought we were a little nuts with the amount of photos we took. I brought cheerios as the ultimate distraction but didn't need to break them out as combs, clips and books kept him pretty well occupied.


Now that Harper is one year old and has a young toddler 'do, there's no mistaking this little guy for a baby anymore. I can't wait to see how dapper he looks in his Easter outfit tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Lemmings' Family said...

So stinkin cute!

corynn.koch said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, toooooooooo cute!! I need to see this young, dapper man!