Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Harper's Two Month Doctor Visit...

Harper's stats:

11 lbs. 14 oz. (44% -he was in the 11% at birth)
15 1/4" head circumference (18% -he was in the 8% at birth)
24.5" long (20.5" at birth and now in the 89%)

I think it's safe to say he's growing like a weed! Today was Josh's first full day to stay home with Harper...probably not the best timing. Let's just say that after I finally got to work at 11am, I worked for two hours before coming home. Harper wouldn't settle down for a nap and wouldn't take a bottle. We were texting ideas to help settle him down back and forth, but nothing was working. So after two hours of crying and a frustrated daddy, I headed home. Poor baby. I must clarify this wasn't because of Josh but because of the shots he got this morning. I hope this doesn't scare Josh from staying home alone with him forever!

Rest assured, Harper is sleeping peacefully now and will hopefully be a happier baby when he wakes up. We miss his smiles!

1 comment:

Cindy Olson said...

Poor little guy -- a big guy, too! Shots are no fun!