Harper and I met up with my friend Corynn for a walk around Lake Calhoun this morning. What a perfect day to be outside! The sailing club was out on the lake, and it looked like so much fun! The wind was steady and strong. I wonder if Harper would love to skipper his own little boat someday. Josh and I have been dreaming of owning a sailboat of our own, so if he's anything like us he just might! There was one boat some of the kids capsized but were able to eventually get it turned right side up.
Harper wasn't too thrilled about the walk and preferred to be carried than ride in the stroller. Maybe the wind was making him unhappy. Before heading home, we grabbed some lunch at the Tin Fish. Thanks Corynn for splurging on those yummy french fries! :)
1 week ago
1 comment:
You'll have to get him a little sun hat! Looks like he's squinting with that bright sun. Glad you had a good time. Miss you!!
Post a Comment