Nice. We were pretty much the only ones in there during the 9am service, so we freely walked around with Harper as we bounced him up and down to keep him happy. He finally was content, and we snapped this priceless photo of daddy and Harper:
I couldn't stop laughing! Hahaha. Love it. After church, we headed home for some brunch before heading to St. Paul to take a walk around Lake Como. Josh and I were regulars at Lake Como while we were dating. You'd often find us there taking walks, rollerblading, or listening to music. This is the lake where Josh proposed to me as well! It was fun to take Harper to a place that is special to us. Harper needed a diaper change about halfway around, and it was after that when we were able to get some huge grins out of our little dude:
Our friends, the Gregorys, came to our home and joined us for dinner. Jesse and Katie's little boy is only one week younger than Harper and oh so cute! Dinner was a delicious meal of BBQ chicken (homemade BBQ sauce), grilled asparagus, and baked potatoes, and dessert (made from scratch by Katie) was an amazing lemon curd cake with raspberries (I'm not sure if it had a formal name...I think she came up with the combination herself). It was fun to get together, talk babies, and eventually see the boys "play." Jesse and Josh are two proud papas!

No comments:
Post a Comment