Thursday, September 09, 2010

1st Trip to the Zoo

Despite being exhausted from going to the state fair the day before, Josh and I took Harper to the Como Zoo first thing on Labor Day. It was a great day to be outside as it was cooler and overcast. Plus, by going first thing in the morning, we missed the crowds. Harper took a nap as we strolled into the zoo, so Josh and I took the opportunity to grab some Caribou Coffee and check out the primates. 

It didn't seem like Harper thought much about the zoo, but at least seemed to notice a few of the animals. Here we are checking out the giraffes:

Como just built a new polar bear exhibit, and it really is a highlight of the park now. Here's Josh showing Harper the polar bear:

We have a little clip of Harper "debriefing" us on his trip to the zoo, so stay tuned...(I have to get it from Josh tonight!)

No comments: