Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby News!

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting a little baby girl late this summer. Joshua and I were both leaning towards a boy, but Harper almost always said it was a girl...he was right! The ultrasound tech is 90-95% sure it's a girl. That's good enough in my book to start making some dresses. I can't wait! There are so many cute patterns out there for girls I don't know where to start. This could be dangerous! More pics to come soon.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I just thought this morning "I wonder what the Jagdfelds are having. I want to start knitting for the baby!" Congratulations, I can't wait to meet baby girl :-)

Josh and Alyssa said...

Thanks Lara! Our baby girl will gladly wear anything you knit. :) Have fun camping!

Megan Ann said...

I am a terrible influence when it comes to making cute little girl dresses. :)

Jana said...

Ooooh! Exciting, so exciting!!! Congratulations and God bless.