1 week ago
Monday, October 26, 2009
Babu!
As most of you know, Josh and I are having a baby this coming April! We've nicknamed him/her "Babu" because Josh was once chatting with me online and misspelled baby as babu, and it just stuck. It beats having to call Babu "it" or "the baby!" We are planning on not finding out whether Babu is a boy or girl until he/she is born. We have until the end of November to change our minds (that's when we'll have our 20 week appt.), but we're pretty sure we want it to be a surprise. My next appointment is this Friday morning. Aside from all the normal check ups, we'll be able to hear the heart beat again. I can't wait until Friday as by the time three weeks have gone by since my last appointment, I start to get nervous and worried about something going wrong. Josh reassures me that everything is just fine, especially since Babu is starting to make me bump out a little! I'd best get off to bed. I was pretty tired at work today and need all the sleep I can get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry - you should start to feel Babu move inside you anyday now!
Post a Comment