Since we were with family over Christmas, we chose the following Saturday to celebrate at home as a family. It was fun to play Santa, eat set out cookies and milk, gnaw on a stalk of celery set out for the reindeer, fill stockings, and place presents under the tree. That morning, Harper quickly ran to see if Santa ate his cookies and left him some presents. He was in awe. I love his animated facial expressions!
Reading his new "Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site" book.
Good morning from the girls!
Showing Wren the doll I made her. She tried eating her hand but otherwise wasn't much interested.
Making a big train track for Harper to try out his new train: Fiery Flynn!
The breakfast master frying up some sausage and delicious french toast. So sweet, so good.
Later in the day we invited our friends the Hollerans to meet us at a sledding hill. It was pretty cold, but the kids had a fun time, went super fast and even bailed once (I wish I had it recorded!). Afterwards, we headed to our friends' house for some hot cocoa and cookies.
Wren the snow baby. She quickly fell asleep all bundled up and cozy.
No comments:
Post a Comment