We were very thankful to have three whole days together for Christmas. It is much easier to split time between families when you have three days instead of just one or two. We had such a great time being with each family, eating lots of wonderful food, celebrating Jesus's birth, opening lots of great gifts, and watching our kids grow before our eyes.
Wren with Auntie Laura. Go Gusties!
Grammy with her grandkids. Joshua and I enjoyed some extra relaxation time with more bodies around to play with Harper and Wren.
Opening presents.
Harper wearing the pajamas I made him. How did he get so big?!
Wren and her present that was way bigger than her! (It's the next size car seat)
Christmas lunch at the Kontak's
Thank you to all of our family for their love and generosity! We love you!




1 comment:
Thanks for your nice comments, Alyssa! Also your darlings are getting big! It´s going too fast. And I agree about having more people around to watch the kids, it does make a nice change :-)
Post a Comment