I love how these quilts turned out for Harper and baby girl. They were super easy and a ton of fun to make. I especially love how they are the same but different. Both are full crib/toddler bed size. I've even already made matching pillowcases for both. :) I also love the chevron quilting I picked out. Sue at Quilt Yourself did a beautiful (and timely!) job.
Harper's quilt has an appliquéd snail next to his name and is backed with pinwale corduroy.
______'s quilt (yes, baby girl is named!) also has a cute appliqué next to her name (sorry, photoshopped it out - no peeking!) and is backed with decor weight floral.
Harper was pretty excited for his and baby sister's quilt.



2 comments:
Love them! You´re so creative, Alyssa. I really admire all your sewing projects!
Thanks Jana! I'm trying to sew as much as I can now before I don't have any time to myself. :)
Post a Comment