1 week ago
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
It's about time
Last night I finally got back to the sewing machine after a long break since finishing those few Christmas presents in December. A couple of weeks ago I stopped by a new craft and fabric store in South Minneapolis (our own neighborhood!) called Digs Studio and purchased fabric for three new projects. The first project is a dress for me. I had most of it cut out within a short amount of time, but then it sat untouched for a week and a half.
Something new that I'm challenging myself to is a short list of projects each month, both sewing and others. I figure this will be much more manageable and attainable, and I might actually be able to start crossing some projects off my never ending list.
So last night I cut out the final pieces for the dress and started putting the bodice together. So far so good! Now I just hope I can keep up my energy and motivation to get it finished in time to work on the other couple projects on my list before the end of this short month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment