I haven't had much of any time to sit down since our trip to Portland a couple weeks ago, so I thought I would share with you a bunch of photos to document our trip to keep me from getting too far behind in my posts.
"Ai-pane!" Harper was excited to say bye-bye to the airplane after landing in Portland.
Our swanky hotel room in downtown Portland. Yes, Harper is sporting a diaper in the window.
Taking a walk along the Willamette River.
Visiting with my Grandpa. Harper looks so grown up!
Even though we are smiling, saying goodbye is never easy.
Joshua playing peek-a-boo with Harper wearing an Elvis mask. There are many more pictures to come from our times with family.
The morning sun at Washington Park and checking out the "choo-choo."
Check out those huge tree logs!
Gorgeous! I miss the evergreens.
My little train conductor at the Portland Children's Museum.
This room was Harper's favorite: The Dig Pit
Harper conked out riding the MAX on the way back to downtown, just in time for Josh and I to enjoy a nice lunch at the Urban Farmer. Harper woke up just as we were finishing our meal. Afternoon perfection.








1 comment:
Finally caught up with your blog!! Love all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. Harper's growing up so much! I can't believe I haven't seen him in 3 months. :( Wish I could see you at Thanksgiving, but looking forward to Christmas. Love you!
~Kristen
Post a Comment