Happy 3 Months Harper! It's amazing how much Harper has already grown as we look back at his first day photos. We know his growth and development will only continue to amaze us as each month passes, and we look forward to all those fun milestones ahead! Today was my day at home, and I really focused on spending Harper's awake time playing and interacting with him. I was able to get a few things done for myself (yay for a video workout this morning!) including some household chores, but my time with him is so precious I never wanted to put him down. I think he liked our time together as well. Here's us hanging out in the backyard (such a beautiful, breezy day today!):
This afternoon, Corynn stopped by to sing Harper "Happy Birthday" and brought three delicious cupcakes with her from Wuollet Bakery (almond, coffee, & chocolate)! What a treat! Three cupcakes for the three month old. Harper was kind enough to share. :)
Harper is now 13.5 lbs. and is 25" long! He smiles lots and likes to carry on conversations with us. My mom said he even had a conversation with his teddy bear the other day. So cute! He doesn't like being on his tummy much, but he loves playing with his toys under his activity gym. He is getting pretty good and grabbing and holding onto his toys and is starting to bring some of them to his mouth to suck/chew on. He usually likes story time but sometimes gets a little squirmy. Stroller and car rides usually put him to sleep. He loves going outside and listening to all the birds, airplanes, etc. He sleeps pretty well at night. We're usually only up once, but he has made it 9 hours in one stretch! Speaking about sleep, Harper has been in bed for 35 minutes...I'd better get to bed myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment