Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yay for SNOW!



Joshua and I went skiing for a few hours on Saturday at Lebanon Hills Park right here in Eagan. There was plenty of snow to ski, however it would be nice to have a bit more so the pole tips don’t hit any rocks or dirt. We skied from the parking lot to the visitor’s center and back. The distance was at least a couple of miles. Josh wiped out right away while getting used to the skis, and I wiped out a little while later. At least we got our falls out of the way right off the bat. The park isn’t flat so we both got quite the workout going up some of those hills. Since another inch or two of snow fell on Sunday we’ll have to go again soon. Maybe next time we’ll bring our snow shoes along and tromp through the woods. I hope you are all able to get out and enjoy the snow!

No comments: