The winter storm Minnesota was in this weekend wasn’t much of a storm, but it sure brought snow! It all started to come down on Saturday and consequently ruined our lunch and dinner dates. Although, I don’t think many people will complain about a lazy day inside!
It took us about 10 minutes and some shoveling to get our car out of the garage the next morning for church. Thank goodness the roads were mostly cleared, otherwise we would not have made it. In the afternoon, our friend Blake came over for some old fashioned fun in the snow...snowball fights, snow angels, etc. I attempted a snowman, but the snow was too fluffy.
Dinner was amazing! I made a hearty meal of potatoes, beef bourguignon and biscuits. Mmmm. The only bad thing about the day was that I got sick. :( I think it’s just a nasty cold, but I hope it goes away soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment