Thursday, May 10, 2012

Amidst the busyness

This month is crazy busy. Mostly because I've taken on additional responsibilities without dropping any previous ones. I'm still watching another little boy part-time, attending Bible study Tuesday nights, singing with the church choir Wednesdays and Sundays, working on sewing projects both for myself and others, caring for our family, maintaining our household...and now I'm working from home for MSAADA as much as I can. I'm enjoying the opportunity to work for MSAADA again and am currently working on construction documents for a new cholera hospital in Haiti. I love it, but I don't usually get to start working until after Harper's asleep. This makes it tough since Josh is away this week for a training and Harper isn't sleeping well. So here I am, at midnight once again, having just reached a stopping point in my MSAADA work. I figured since I'm still up I'd share a few photos from the past month that I haven't had time to blog about yet:

Joshua's birthday dessert stop at Pumphouse Creamery.

Harper attending Elsa's flower-themed birthday party.

Decorating buckets at Elsa's birthday party.

Cheese!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Wow, you must be so busy! All that and a baby girl... I can relate. For the past month I have been writing my second thesis, in the (secret) hope of finishing it in time to take my last finals in June... only two weeks till the deadline and I am only halfway through, yikes.

Alyssa said...

Oh my. Is this thesis for a separate degree? You are one motivated mama!

Jana said...

Yes. Not that I really need it, though. I just don´t want to give up all those years of study right before the finish mark. Most of the time I do feel silly for keeping on, but I guess I never was a quitter, though sometimes it would be for the best to just give it up. Ah, we pick our battles, right? :-)