Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Isn't it the cutest?!

My coworkers held a wonderful shower luncheon for me, Josh and Babu last Tuesday. Among many other great gifts, they got us the carrycot to go with our stroller! It just arrived today. I know I’ve posted pictures of the stroller a couple of times already, but I just can’t get over how much I love it, especially with this adorable accessory to go strolling with Babu as an infant! Plus, anytime we’re anywhere than home, we can use the carrycot as a napping station. This also came with a second stroller seat to use during the colder months, so we can attach the footmuff to it when in the regular stroller configuration. Today is such a nice day that I wish I could go for a stroll around the lake with our new gear! Josh won’t let me though...he says we’d be impostors.
Josh also commented on how huge my belly looked this afternoon, so here’s a picture of me and my “huge” belly. :)
Josh is grilling burgers for dinner, and then we’re off to our church lenten service. The National Lutheran Cantors are providing all the special music for the holden prayer service. It should be amazing; I can’t wait!

No comments: