I have a feeling I’ve reached the point where there’s no mistaking I have a baby bump! I actually had a co-worker at REI ask me, “You’re getting a bump, right? Cause you wouldn’t be getting fat...” Hah! I’m glad I could answer yes! Josh took these pictures on Sunday. The first to show off the growing Babu bump, and the second was taken before heading to a holiday get together with some girlfriends.
Babu, according to some baby sites, should be close to 10 inches long and almost a pound in weight! I’m starting to be able to tell when Babu is sleeping or awake. The movements are definitely more distinct and noticeable. Josh hasn’t felt Babu move yet, but I think he will soon. They told me at my last appointment that the placenta is anterior so that muffles movements, but I think it’ll be strong enough to feel from the outside by Christmas.
Only 18 weeks to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment