Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Day I Got Hungry

Not only does today mark the day I started feeling stronger hunger pangs, but it’s also the first day I “altered” my clothing to make it fit just a little bit longer. As far as the hunger and the need for new clothes, this is only the beginning! Last night I did make it to the mall to do a little shopping, but I am not near prepared for not fitting into any of my clothes. I’m still able to wear all my tops, although most of them are more fitted so it won’t be long before I can’t pull them down below my waistband. I did find one pair of maternity pants at the Gap yesterday but need to hem them as usual. They are a really dark eggplant purple pair of cute corduroys...and were only $18! I love it when you get to the register and the items ring up for less than what they are marked. I tried looking for a few things at Macy’s, but I must say that their maternity department is pretty pitiful. I guess I’ll have to go to the mega-mall and see what other maternity stores are out there.
Tomorrow morning is our 20 week appointment! This also is when we have our scheduled ultrasound! Josh and I are very excited and can’t wait to see our little Babu. We also can’t wait to share photos with all of you. Hopefully Babu will cooperate and give us a nice profile shot. If we have time before church, we’ll work on scanning the ultrasound photos before the end of the day tomorrow.

No comments: