
Introducing the happy couple, Eric and Abby Sahnow! Eric and I got to know each other and became great friends in Architecture school. He's a wonderful guy and couldn't have proposed to a more amazing and beautiful girl. I loved Eric and Abby's wedding because it was so obvious how incredibly happy they were to become husband and wife, and you could tell the wedding was very meaningful and personal. I hope and pray they have a very blessed future!

Shaghayegh and I are also great friends from the good 'ole days at CALA. Shaghayegh, Eric, and I made a fun trio. We would study together, grab coffee together, and when possible spent time together outside of the University. Shaghayegh barely made it back from a long stay in Israel for Eric and Abby's wedding, but I'm so glad she did! It wouldn't have been the same without her!
No comments:
Post a Comment