Thursday, May 08, 2008

Perty Pinwheels

I just finished piecing this quilt this afternoon. It is so cute! It is a sample for the Quilter's Haven in Rosemount. Basically, this means it will be on display in the shop for a while and eventually I'll get it back to keep (or give away!). It still needs to be quilted, but I just started learning yesterday how to use the long arm machine, so hopefully I will be able to quilt it soon. I will be learning to long arm quilt for the next couple weeks and will then quilt for the shop as a part time job. It's great because I'll also be able to quilt my own projects instead of paying someone else to do it.

If anyone wants this quilt someday, you'd better start sucking up now! I kind of want to keep it... It's never easy to part with your work!

1 comment:

Leah and Josh said...

it's beautiful! Very springy! I can't wait for you to teach me how to quilt!