Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas from Tettegouche State Park

After having a wonderful Christmas with Josh's family in Mankato, we headed North to Tettegouche State Park for a winter vacation. I took this shot our first morning there from one of the cabins towards the lodge and Mic Mac Lake. I spent a lot of time skiing, and Josh spent a lot of time fishing with Trev. Here's a cozy shot of them in the ice house. I spent one day skiing with my parents, Ryan, and his girlfriend Jennifer. We skied to High Falls where this picture was taken on a suspension bridge over the river. The trek ended up taking us 5 hours! This last photo illustrates our trek back to the parking lot with all of our gear. We decided to pile all of our gear on sleds and on our backs so we wouldn't have to make the 1.5 mile trip more than once. I've made all of our photos/video into a DVD, so if you're around and would like to see it let me know!

No comments: