Our second day at Mt. Rainier was spent driving to various "photo-ops" and taking short hikes to see various points of interest. We went to a gorge, a few waterfalls, Longmire, another hot spring (once used for curing ailments even though it was saturated with iron), and Reflection Lake. The picture of Reflection Lake and the mountain is by far my favorite that I took the whole trip.
I miss having this place in my backyard! It is so beautiful and full of adventures. I remember so well all the times my family came to this mountain to hike, ski, and tube. I love it so much!
Josh and I have been married for 6 years now and have endured many joys and hardships. I hope you enjoy our blog where you'll read about our family happenings as well as my hobby pursuits.
Harper Edison
Our son was born on April 15th, 2010 at 6 pounds, 10 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He's now 2 1/2 years old and not so little anymore. He certainly keeps us on our toes!
Wren Margueritte
Our daughter was born on August 4, 2012 at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 20 inches long. She's the sweetest baby girl.
1 comment:
Your pictures are beautiful! It makes me want to go out there again!!
Post a Comment